- ready in 10 minutes
- it'll do
- it's late...don't cook something now you'll be up all night then you will be full when you go to sleep, and as my mother always told me DONT EAT PAST 7....already done.
The Tomato & His Hat in The NestWhat's in it?
- 80g Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 3 Tsp Pesto (shop bought or homemade, I used shop bought...it's 1am guys...)
- 1 Tsp of Feta Cheese (Goat)
- 3 Cherry Tomato's
- Olive Oil to Drizzle
- Parmigiano (parmesan cheese)
Make the Magic Happen:
♥ Boil Spaghetti for 8-10 minutes, until cooked al dente, you don't want the spaghetti to fall apart in your hands
♥ Chop the hats of the cherry tomato's and using a knife, delicately cut out their insides. No this is not the operating table, how dare I make it sound like one.
♥ Place a small bit of Feta cheese inside each and every tomato and place in a small saucepan with 1/2 tsp olive oil. 'place' sounds so delicate...just shove it in...JK please don't, this part really is delicate, you want the tomatoes to stand up so that the cheese doesn't spill out.
DID YOU KNOW: Cooking tomato's boosts the antioxidant power and enhances their nutritional value by increasing the lycopene content that can be absorbed by our body. Oh and it changes the flavour!
♥ Drain the spaghetti, mix in the pesto. Picking up the pasta in your hands, swirl the strands in handfuls on a plate 3 times in order to create 3 nests.
♥ Place the tomato's inside the nests and cover with each of their hats.
♥ Sprinkle some freshly grated parmigiano on top and serve with salt and pepper.
Enjoy my Darling Dolls!
Kisses, Bea xo