Monday 17 February 2014

Queen B of Constance | No comments:


















If only this was the Upper East-side; meeting on the steps of Constance for coffee and gossiping over invites for Blair's latest slumber party, but unfortunately, it isn't and however much we all wish we could be Blair and Serena, we aren't.

I first fell in love with this 'Sassy School Girl Style' waaaaaay back in 2007 (gosh that seems like forever ago) when Gossip Girl first aired..and I have loved it ever since. I would class this as one of my signature looks as I love mix and matching bows and collar accessories whilst pairing different shirts with different skirts; and of course then there is my power accessory - the velvet hairband. So simple, yet so effective, I am lost without it. This preppy-chic trend can be tailored to each season by adapting patterns, colours, shapes and styles. This week we see the latest trends unravel on London's catwalks at LFW. We can expect to see longer skirts this season, with the pencil skirt making a comeback, which is unfortunate for me seeing as I am only 5ft 5...

Shirt/Shoes - Zara
Skirt - Topshop
Gillet - Miss Selfridge
Hairband - American Apparel
Handbag - Gucci


Bea {x}

No comments: